There are several ways you can zoom into and out of your diagram. This only changes what you see on your monitor - your diagram will not appear zoomed in (or zoomed out) when you print or export it to an image format.
Zoom in/out using the toolbar
- Click on Zoom In or Zoom Out in the toolbar above the drawing canvas.
- Click on the number to the left of the Zoom In/Out magnifying glass icons in the toolbar, then select a different zoom factor from the list.
Use keyboard shortcuts to zoom in/out
- Press Ctrl+Plus to zoom in on Windows, or Ctrl+Minus to zoom out. If you are on macOS, press Cmd+Plus or Cmd+Minus.
- Hold down Alt or Ctrl and use your mouse wheel to zoom in or out.
Zoom in/out using the menu
- Select View > Zoom In or View > Zoom Out in the menu.