draw.io supports importing the Lucidchart JSON file format. Lucidchart makes it difficult to obtain that data, so the easiest way to import is to copy and paste from editor to editor. To do this:
- Open the diagram you wish to import in the Ludidchart editor
- Select the entire diagram (ctrl+a on windows, cmd+a on mac. We write this as ctrl/cmd + a)
- Copy the select diagram (ctrl/cmd + c). Copy must be done using keyboard.
- Open a new, blank diagram in draw.io
- Paste the diagram using ctrl/cmd + v. Paste must be done using keyboard.