You can import diagram from the Lucidchart JSON file format into diagrams.net. Lucidchart makes it difficult to obtain this data, so the easiest way to import your diagram is to copy and paste it from the Lucidchart editor to the diagrams.net editor.
- Open the diagram you wish to import in the Ludidchart editor.
- Select the entire diagram (Ctrl+A on Windows, Cmd+A on macOS).
- Copy the selected diagram (Ctrl+C on Windows, Cmd+C on macOS). You must copy your diagram using this keyboard shortcut.
- Open a new, blank diagram in diagrams.net.
- Paste the diagram into diagrams.net (Ctrl+V on Windows, Cmd+V on macOS). Again, you must paste the diagram using this keyboard shortcut.
If you are using Confluence Server, you can use the Lucidchart to draw.io mass import feature to migrate all of your diagrams at once.